Tony Bliar admits receiving more than £9m of “donations” from Saudi Arabia
Tony Bliar, the traitor who flooded the UK with millions of Mohammedan savages. Always a willing lackey for Soddy Barbarian dollars.
The former UK prime minister, Tony Blair’s relationship with Saudi Arabia has come under the spotlight following revelations that the non-government organisation he runs has received millions of pounds from the Saudi regime.
Accounts which were published earlier this week by the Tony Blair Institute confirmed earlier reports that Blair had received “donations” of up to £9.3m from Riyadh.
The Financial Times reported that the Saudi funding came via an organisation called ‘Media Investment Limited’ (MIL), which is a subsidiary of the Saudi Research & Marketing Group, registered in the tax-free haven of Guernsey.
Publication of the accounts confirmed earlier report in July that the Tony Blair Institute had made an agreement with Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman earlier this year to assist with a “modernisation programme” for the oil-rich Kingdom.
More from Pamela Geller:
- DEMOCRATS SEEK TO IMPORT 5X THE NUMBER OF FOREIGN REFUGEES TO THE U.S. #MIDTERMS
- MUSLIM MIGRANT IN GERMANY STABS THREE PEOPLE WITH KNIFE FOR “UNKNOWN REASONS,” NOT BEING TREATED AS TERROR-RELATED
- MACRON VOWS PUNISHMENT FOR STATES REFUSING MASS MUSLIM MIGRATION
- TEXAS: MUSLIM MIGRANT COUPLE INDICTED FOR ENSLAVING GIRL FOR 16 YEARS
- MUSLIM IN GERMANY CAUGHT PLANNING CHEMICAL TERROR ATTACK IN JEWISH STATE
- A LOOK AT TERROR-TIED CAIR’S 2017 HATE CRIMES LIST
- INSTAGRAM MODEL, 22, IS SHOT DEAD AT THE WHEEL OF HER PORSCHE CONVERTIBLE BY JIHAD GUNMEN IN BAGHDAD