Wingeing & whining:
* Isn’t it strange how the ‘defenders of Islam’ come out of their holes the moment some of their more active jihadists get caught? Here’s a flashback on how the Australian ummah’s ‘prominent spokesmen’ reacted when Abdul Nacer Benbrika and his gang of headbangers was rounded up:
Keysar Trad (pictured) has claimed talk-back radio has been “full of vitriolic comments” about the men who were arrested in pre-dawn raids.
* Imagine that! ‘Vitriolic comments’ about the ummah! Australia must be full of Islamophobes!
* Waleed Aly (pictured below) from the Islamic Council of Victoria said that there had recently been an increase in “hate crimes” against Muslims.
* Of course Waleed Aly, who is generally presented to unsuspecting Australians by the left wing press as a ‘moderate Muslim’, could not provide even one example about ‘hate crimes’ against Muslims.
More than 20 homes were targetted in the raids, the largest “counter-terror” the operation seen in Australia. The arrests follow a 16-month investigation.
* “Mr Maidment said Mr Benbrika agreed that he should give the group proof that the Koran supported taking money from the kuffur, or enemies of Islam.” It would be interesting to know what proof Benbrika provided, and how Western spokesmen who claim that the Qur’an contains no such justification, such as Ibrahim Hooper and Salam Al-Marayati, would respond to the case he made.
* Interesting that the jihadists do everything according to the Koran and our Western Apologists collectively deny that their activities have anything to do with Islam at all…